Develop web applications at escape velocity
Leverage the Power of HTML injection on your dynamic and static websites.Watch The Demo Movie Convert Your Website To A SPA Benefits
New >> PHP template now available. Go to the Download menu item.
Already over 1300 downloads in 2017!!
Version 1.5 released 8/12/2017
The next step in web site development is now here!
Single page development is not just for dynamic web applications anymore.
Convert Your Static Website To A Single Page Static Website (SPSW) using WebRocketX.
Warning - Googlebot still not ajax friendly. See SPSW Tutorial for more details.
Take an SPSW for a Test Drive Download the SPSW Bootstrap Based Template Read The SPSW Tutorial
Welcome to WebRocketX©. Develop web applications 10 times more efficiently with this super light and super fast content delivery system. WebRocketX is so intuitive and effective that anyone using it immediately wonders where HTML injection has been hiding all these years.
- Browser side control of user interaction during the async call
- Browser side error handling of server side exceptions
- Browser side view caching
- Browser side view navigation
WebRocketX is a hybrid. It is a solution halfway between the old world of full page refresh websites and recent JSON JSMVC solutions, like Angular.
- Like full page architecture, WebRocketX expects layout coming from the server to include data. This is different than JSMVC architecture where data is delivered separately from the layout in JSON objects. However, WebRocketX does support JSON when needed, but is not a JSON centric paradigm.
- Like JSMVC architecture, WebRocketX is a Single Page web Application (SPA) and relies on AJAX calls to submit data and bring in new views.
Provides the web application developer with a structured platform in which to deliver and manage content within the browser. Yet, although it is structured, it still leaves the developer completely free to leverage the power and convenience of standard HTML and style sheets, and to use third party widget libraries.
WebRocketX is not a server side solution, because its front end (browser) components are not coupled to back end (server) memory components. The only relationship between what is delivered from the server and the WebRocketX framework are some simple conventions for delivery of the HTML to the browser. This decoupled architecture leaves the developer free to use any backend framework they desire such as spring, php, asp, struts, etc. Content is delivered from the server as HTML and sent from WebRocketX as form parameters. It is as simple as that.